Teaching and Learning Librarian. Goucher College Library. 2019 – present.
- Design and lead an information literacy program to support teaching, learning, and research for faculty and students.
- Mentor and support teaching librarians.
- Manage the Research Help Desk, including supervision of the Library Reference Assistant.
- Actively build partnerships across campus to enhance the library instruction program and campus engagement with the library.
- Supervises student workers in the Teaching and Research program areas.