Learning Design and Technologies Librarian. Milton S. Eisenhower Library, Sheridan Libraries, Johns Hopkins University.
Librarian for Education. Milton S. Eisenhower Library, Sheridan Libraries, Johns Hopkins University.
- Instructional Design, Innovative Teaching, Universal Design for Learning (UDL), Learning Assessment, Instructional Evaluation and Coaching, Active Learning
- Course Design, Project Management, Design Thinking, User Experience Studies
- Expert in video creation software and applications such as Camtasia, Jing and YouTube.
- Expert in presentation applications such as PowerPoint, Prezi, HaikuDeck and Piktochart.
- Expert in web conferencing applications such as Blackboard Collaborate, Adobe Connect and Google Hangouts.
- Expert in most Microsoft Office and Adobe programs.
- Proficient in graphic design and image editing tools and web applications such as Photoshop, SnagIt, Piktochart, InDesign and CaptureOne.
- Proficient in managing and generating content for various social media and marketing tools.
- Proficient in both Windows and Apple platforms.
- Proficient in organization and creation of content and metadata; proficient in CONTENTdm.
- Proficient in web editing applications such as T4, WordPress, and Adobe Contribute.
- Competent using digitization hardware such as Phase One, Zeutschel, cameras and scanners.